Thursday, December 20, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

Web-Apps was very informative and useful to me. But the Library Elf is still my favorite discovery-- who knew that entropy had such a foe!

This program has also helped me see that there's always more to learn and to relearn and to try to remember to tell others about. I don't know about future web 2.0 applications--but after realizing that I only knew about 30% of everything in this training--there must be a lot more I'm missing!

I may have mentioned this in an earlier posting-- but podcasts (being free to publish) could be used in a number of ways in adult or children's programming.

Thank you guys for putting all this together...it really was a good mix of fun activities and useful information.

No comments: